Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have internet again!!

Wowsers, It has been uber busy the past few days. We had painters, installers and plumbers running all over the place finishing up the work on our new house. All we need to do now finish moving the rest of our stuff over.

On the plus side while I was waiting for all these people to finish I started on a recycled yarn sweater. The color ways are named the same but the colors are all over the place because the spinner added whatever colors where in front of her. Should make a funky looking summer sweater when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad that you have internet again. I hate it when I have to go to Panera or something just to get a little internet, but grateful that there are a few choices available should I need them.

    ReplyDelete