Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Break of sunshine.

Dear Granny F,

Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've been really sick. I even had to miss the Hogsmeade weekend. Did you know that you can get a flu in the ear? Had me tilting sideways for a week. I did do a bunch of drawing (in bed) while waiting for the potions to work.

I'm almost done with the term's BIG project, just need a few items, a printout and my beads. Of course it would help if I could FIND the darn beads. They disappeared into the wilds of my room. I may even have to *shudder* clean!

I was sorry to hear you've been banned from Boston. I still have trouble with the idea that sweet Mrs Tooner was arrested for hitting a police officer with her purse. I mean she was just protecting the ostriches. Mrs. Gullysnap is the one who should been arrested after all she is the one who let them out of the zoo.

I've included a drawing for you. Have fun on your way west.

Love Felly
This is a drawing of one of the infirmary portraits she is the famous potions mistress Hesper Starkey.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you're feeling better. It appears that Hufflepuff House might have been hit by a spell of some sort. Have any Slytherins been seen lurking around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lurking but I wouldn't curse my spoilee. :D

    I hope you're feeling better.

    Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete