Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Story of Floyd or the Scavenger Hunt


Hi, I'm Floyd. I'm a bristle browed blue nosed dragon from Sweden.
Today my friend Felly and I went on a Photo Scavenger Hunt.


The First thing we found was a red and black cloak. It was very warm.


The second thing was this pretty pewter cup. It was used in Felly's marriage ceremony.


3) This is my favorite book, "Bride of the Slime Monster".
It is a story of why it is bad to give devil's snare kona coffee.


4) This is Felly's diadem. It was made by her friend Heather for her wedding.


5) This picture frame holds one of Felly's drawings. It is called "Wave"



6) This is an old diary of Felly's from when she was in NYC.


7) These fiery glass eyes are from a plate.
Felly's brother got this gift for her in Sweden. It is called "The Kiss"


8) As a dragon I like Gold. This is my favorite necklace.


9) Leprechauns like gold too, so I don't like them around the house.
This one is ok though, he is from a game called Munchkin.


10) This locket is my second favorite necklace, even though it isn't real gold.


11) Phew, finding all this stuff has made me tried. My friend Owl took a nap with me.
I will miss friend owl as he will be winging his way to a new home soon.


12) Felly's DH was nice enough to lend her a pint of his best brew for the hunt.


13) He also modeled his scar for us.


14) This is my friend Shamrock the pig.
He is called that because ... well he has shamrocks on him.


15) Felly doesn't like snakes much and her Mom (and Mom-in-law)
are terrified of them. I was able to find a picture of one in a book though.



16) I love Lord of the Rings and this statue came with the DVD set.



17) This stone looks a lot like Gondor, which is why I like it.



18) Felly's DH is a big Buffalo Sabres fan. I like this flag cause of the swords.



19) We took this picture from the car, as it was raining really hard.
You can still see the tombstones even with the rain.



and lastly...
20) This is my magic wand. It is made from glass and is almost 20 years old.

Hope you enjoyed all my pictures. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment