Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Camp Came 6 clue 1, 2, 3, 4

Powdered moonstone and syrup of hellebore are used to make the Draught of Peace. A useful potion for those with a fear of flying.

Mandrake Draught un-petrifiys everyone.

Babbling Beverage makes people talk nonsense.

Murtlap essence is what they used to counter Fever Fudge.

I don't know if there are 3 more potions (4 clues for 7 potions?) but knowing Miss Wartbobble I suspect a clever trick. Searching for clues on her blog I found this post, could this be where the other potions are? dun dun daaaaa.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give it all away!! Share it with your cabin-mates! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think of digging for the rest, I just got confused that only 4 potions were given to us. very smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete