Monday, February 2, 2009

Facts about Felly (and me)

Favorite Colors : Purple, Teal Blues, Reds and Jewel Tones

Hated colors: anything that could come out of a baby's diaper.

Allergies: Food wise I'm allergic to mushrooms, paprika and MSG.
Fiber wise I'm allergic sheep wool. I can knit and spin with it but I can't wear it at all. I also have Fibromyalgia which (in this case) means all the clothes I wear need to be soft

bit about Felly:

Felly is a second generation witch. Both her parents still have contact with their muggle families though they keep this quiet. They also were Puffs and are happy to see Felly following in their footsteps.

Her name was shortened to Felly as her grandmother Felula is still alive, kicking, purple haired and red hatted. Felly's favorite gift ever is the teal lipstick she got from Granny Felula.

Felly is often caught singing under her breath and sketching in her moleskin.

No comments:

Post a Comment