Monday, February 9, 2009

HUfflepuff Quiz the second

1. Do you knit or crochet?
Knit, though I want to learn to crochet.

1a. How long have you been at your craft? Mmm 3 years or so.

2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? Just started spinning this summer, I use a simple drop spindle.

3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? Lets see beading, photography, painting, multimedia art, some sewing, digital art and some ceramic painting.

4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Silk, Bamboo, microfiber

5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? Anything itchy or rough.

6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? Not really, I hunt down whichever yarn interests me at the time.

7. What are you currently working on? In the past 24 hrs, I finished the knitting the base of my current abstract, started on the next part, created the body of a felted critter, finished a first attempt of knitting to my own pattern, and am ¾ of the way though a dishcloth. I tend to have a few things going at one time so I can switch depending on my mood.

8. Are there any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I want to learn to make amigurumi and crochet.

9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? nope

10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? Needles and hooks are in a folding needle bag and most of my looms are hanging on the wall.

11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? LOL yes, mint, mint chocolate, lavender and rose shortbread, Vanilla cake (NOT white cake)

12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? Checks dates. Nope mine is in early June.

2 comments: